The League Of Extraordinary Gentlebeings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

How I First Knew I Was A Vampire (Kinda)

4 posters

Go down

How I First Knew I Was A Vampire (Kinda) Empty How I First Knew I Was A Vampire (Kinda)

Post by Mediocrity Tue May 14, 2013 2:18 pm

There have been a lot of people who've asked me about my story. I guess the best place to put it is here. It's really touchy, and the most pivotal moment in my life so far.

Before all of this happened, I was a normal, slightly slutty teenage girl. I lied to my mum, went out partying, had a fake ID and all the rest. Atheist, vegetarian, animal conservationist and skeptic. I guess you could say that before I was turned, I would have thought that all of the people I have met on EP were batshit insane and needed a reality check.

I don't remember too much, but I do remember meeting this guy at a club with my tweeny whore friends. I spent the entire night with this guy. He was just the sexiest thing I'd ever laid eyes on. Charming too. I specifically remember this man being the most witty, charming guy I'd ever met. We talked, and I remember being a little tipsy and walking with him outside the club and the next thing I know, I have no idea where I am.

If you were to ask me the one thing about turning I remember the strongest, it's the pain. It's like i can still feel the buzzing in my head, the blurry vision... I was vomiting. I vomited so much there was nothing to vomit, so I just vomited up my own stomach acids. I remember muscle cramps, and searing pain. The memory of those cramps and the convulsing makes me feel sick again. Aaah... fun. Next ting I know I'm in a hospital bed, but I only remember a couple of seconds under some really bright lights. that must have been when I died.

Yep. I died for 7 minutes odd. But the weirdest part was, after that, I slept at the hospital and was cleared the morning after. I was perfectly fine, physically. As if nothing ever happened, I left with my parents. That's most definitely not to say I wasn't fine emotionally.

I was so confused. I wondered what happened, I wondered how I ended up in hospital, I wondered what had made me so sick, and why nothing felt the same. I remember getting ready to see a friend and stepping into that sunlight. My retinas felt like they were on fire. It burned so bad I went back inside and called off the meeting. It was a really painful thing, and it had never happened to me before. I can remember bawling my eyes out because everything hurt all my senses. The electronic whirr of the TV made my ears ring sometimes. My brain was being way too stimulated with all the information my eyes now took in and I just lost the plot. I was lost, my senses were fucked, I had DIED for 7 minutes and I wanted to crawl out of my own fucking skin. Nothing made sense anymore, I wasn't coping.

I could never truly explain just how traumatic the next few weeks were for me. The worst part was that nothing got better. My situation just got more and more fucked up, I couldn't think, ALL my senses were overstimulated... And the tip of the iceberg was when I nearly killed my cat.

As funny as this next part may be, It really affected me, and if you laugh that's cool, but don't joke about it with me.

I don't really know how it happened. I was shivering again, my body still ached and cramped and convulsed. I was really beginning to give up on myself at this point. It was that low where I felt that I could die and be so much happier. That torture would feel like release. There was this smell that just writhed it's way up my nose. It was sweet and metallic, and my GOD. I remember at that point feeling like if I didn't get whatever smelled so good I was going to die. I had to have it SO bad. My cat crawls in through my bedroom window with a graze on it's leg and you can guess what I did.

Safe to say I tried to kill myself for the first time that night. To no avail, durr, cause I'm here writing this. My cat is still alive and still today sleeps on my bed with me, being my loyal companion. I could not ask for a greater creature and bigger support than my cat. Nobody has ever forgiven me like my cat has. Anyhu,
After that huge blood binge, I felt a bit more okay. My strength came back a little and things didn't seem so overwhelming anymore (my brain could take a bit more stimulation). I could move without feeling light and queezy.. Everything felt better and I think this is what freaked me out the most. I swore to never drink blood again ever.

The rest of that story gets a bit complicated, but those events are all true, all happened and all lead the the realisation that something had changed and that nothing would be quite the same. Oh how right I was.
Mediocrity
Mediocrity
Kicker and Banner
Kicker and Banner

Badassery : 0

https://theleagueeg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How I First Knew I Was A Vampire (Kinda) Empty Re: How I First Knew I Was A Vampire (Kinda)

Post by WhiteLupin Wed May 15, 2013 2:02 am

you've told me bits of this story but it's good to read it at length so that i can develop more of an understanding for you Smile you know i'll try to help whichever way i can
WhiteLupin
WhiteLupin
Kicker and Banner
Kicker and Banner

Badassery : 1

Back to top Go down

How I First Knew I Was A Vampire (Kinda) Empty Re: How I First Knew I Was A Vampire (Kinda)

Post by MothDestroyer Wed May 15, 2013 5:13 am

I don't mean to sound insensitive, but that is interesting. If I find anything that can help I will let you know.

Were you spiritually aware or open before your NDE? And have you experienced anything spiritually strange after?

Some people I know with NDEs (near death experience) have not come back alone. Some don't come back the same. Some... don't come back at all. It would be interesting if you could try and remember that 7 minutes. It could provide you a lot of answers of your state.

MothDestroyer
Cabin Crew
Cabin Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Mediocrity Thu May 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Hahaha, If I did, I wouldn't have recognised it. It wasn't really near death.. I WAS dead. I was just lucky enough to come back to life again after.
Mediocrity
Mediocrity
Kicker and Banner
Kicker and Banner

Back to top Go down

Post by MothDestroyer Fri May 17, 2013 1:13 am

A heart stopped isn't dead in my book. A brain stopped maybe so... a spirit gone with no heat or brain is dead dead. I'm glad you survived.

If you can remember or find a way to remember, if it isn't too much I would love if you shared it with me one day. A close friend I am bonded with had a similar experience. I felt her die. I couldn't muster the courage to call and confirm. ICU for an entire day after she was brought back. Sent quite a few texts with no response.

She's alive and well too. She had an interesting experience to share.

MothDestroyer
Cabin Crew
Cabin Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Mediocrity Fri May 17, 2013 12:14 pm

I was clinically, scientifically, medically dead. Dead as a doornail.

But I came back to life, funnily enough. Hahaha. I don't have any near death experience, unfortunately.
Mediocrity
Mediocrity
Kicker and Banner
Kicker and Banner

Back to top Go down

Post by azsura nil Fri May 17, 2013 3:01 pm

MothDestroyer wrote:A heart stopped isn't dead in my book. A brain stopped maybe so... a spirit gone with no heat or brain is dead dead. I'm glad you survived.

If you can remember or find a way to remember, if it isn't too much I would love if you shared it with me one day. A close friend I am bonded with had a similar experience. I felt her die. I couldn't muster the courage to call and confirm. ICU for an entire day after she was brought back. Sent quite a few texts with no response.

She's alive and well too. She had an interesting experience to share.

Look. She was dead. She IS dead, technically. Vampires are the living dead. Without her diet, her body would go into a comatose state, which would be, basically, a corpse.

azsura nil
Cabin Crew
Cabin Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum