The League Of Extraordinary Gentlebeings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

News, Updates, ETC

2 posters

Go down

Do You Want A Facebook App For Theleagueeg.forumotion.com?

News, Updates, ETC Vote_lcap33%News, Updates, ETC Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
News, Updates, ETC Vote_lcap67%News, Updates, ETC Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

News, Updates, ETC Empty News, Updates, ETC

Post by Mediocrity Fri May 24, 2013 1:58 pm

Hello all,
I've noticed most of you use the most general parts of the forum well, but there are so many different things you can do that I have also noticed most/none of you have tried! Here are a couple of things that you can do as part of The league Of Extraordinary Gentlebeings.

The first is the ability to create your own personal photo albums! You can upload pictures of whatever you like and share them with others. Please test out this feature if you can.

Update your profile!
Fill it with your info, pictures and more.

Check The FAQ!
Need some help with a more forum-tech related question? No doubt someone has asked that question before Check out the FAQ for advice.

Polling!
For opinion-gathering on your topic posts. I have created my own poll concerning the creation of a simple facebook app. Please take the time to fill it in.

I will also be adding a few games (silly ones, but still fun.)

Also, I will begin to bring out a newsletter concerning forum production and the like. I will make sure it's available, and I would love it if my current moderators, Zakkiel and Whitelupin, shot me some ideas for things THEY'D like to see posted out to people (concerning updates, rules, changes, things they've noticed etc)
I'd also most definitely appreciate member contribution. keep your eye on the calendar!

You can search for topics and posts with the search bar on up top, and you can share the forum on facebook, twitter or google plus. Smile

ALSO!
Please read the forum guidelines. It may look like there's nothing posted, but there is. Note that these guidelines may be subject to change. Any changes will be released in the newsletter.

Badassery! There is a liking sort of system for posts here on the League that i have named Badassery. The more Badassery points the fellow members on the league here give you, simple. The more badass you are.

Ranking!
Another quick edit, Have you ever noticed those stars next to your name and a creepy slogan? That's your rank. You may one day achieve the rank of legendary dragon warrior, and if you surpass that, i'll give you a personalized rank that just chills the fuck out below your profile. Post and be merry!

Thanks for taking the time out, please vote on the poll as both a data collective, and to see tat you've all read this.
I'll also post it on the I Am A Foiler group on EP. Thanks.

Mediocrity
Mediocrity
Kicker and Banner
Kicker and Banner

Badassery : 0

https://theleagueeg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

News, Updates, ETC Empty Re: News, Updates, ETC

Post by Tim95 Fri May 24, 2013 2:24 pm

Also more that most of the things listed are not available using the mobile site, nothing can be done sorry.

Tim95
Cabin Crew
Cabin Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Mediocrity Fri May 24, 2013 7:04 pm

Use the classic version of the mobile site. I've never used it, but it's probable that most of those features are just in a different place.
Mediocrity
Mediocrity
Kicker and Banner
Kicker and Banner

https://theleagueeg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: